This PB&J Chia Pudding is amazingly easy and delicious! Serve with your favorite toppings, and enjoy as breakfast or dessert.
Looking for other breakfast ideas? Then I recommend my Easy Overnight Oats!
We all know that the week can get a little hectic at times, so recipes that help to keep us full in the morning are very appreciated. Even more so when they are customizable AND healthy! And that’s exactly what this dish is.
I’m sure most of us have seen chia pudding while searching for breakfast ideas. Chia seeds are packed with nutrients and antioxidants. Combine that with almond milk, vanilla, and maple syrup, and you’ve got chia pudding!
- Chia seeds
- Plant-based Milk: I used almond milk
- Maple Syrup
- Vanilla: Optional
- Toppings: Nut butter, jam, fruit, etc.
How to make chia pudding?
- Mix chia seeds, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla in a bowl or mason jar.
- Stir and let sit for five minutes. Stir again and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in fridge for 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Serve with toppings and enjoy!
- If your chia pudding isn’t thick enough, add more chia seeds and wait another 30 minutes.
- Cover jar top with plastic wrap and store in fridge to keep good for 2-3 days
PB&J Chia Pudding
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup plant-based milk
- ½ tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- In a bowl or mason jar add chia seeds, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Mix and let sit for five minutes. Stir again and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place chia pudding in fridge overnight or for 1-2 hours.
- In the morning, serve in a mason jar and add toppings.