This Vegan Chai Latte is the perfect drink for the winter! Cinnamon, chai spices, and coconut whipped cream really make this drink delicious.
It’s already December and Christmas is in a few weeks, so it’s been very cold recently. Luckily, I have this latte to keep me warm! It’s so easy and quick, and a lot healthier than going to a coffee shop. One sip of this drink and I instantly feel the holiday spirit!
Cinnamon and the chai flavor really bring out the best of this drink. And with vegan whipped cream on top? Sounds too good to be true!
- tea: chai
- vegan milk: I used almond milk
- vegan whipped cream
- maple syrup
How to make vegan chai latte:
- Brew tea according to instructions. Add almond milk and maple syrup and stir.
- Top with whipped cream.
More vegan drink ideas:
If you make this recipe, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
Vegan Chai Latte
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 chai tea bag
- 1/4 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 cup water
- Boil water and add tea bag. Wait until brewed.
- Add almond milk and maple syrup and stir.
- Top with coconut whipped cream.