This creamy, sweet, fluffy Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream is the BEST topping to your coffee, desserts, and more! Super quick, easy, and only requires three ingredients.
Use this recipe with my Vegan Chai Latte.
I have been obsessed with this whipped cream ever since I first made it! It’s so fluffy and delicious, I could put it on anything! It lasts a long time, too, so you can make it ahead of time and use it in your favorite recipes for the week!
- coconut milk: only the fat
- sugar: powdered
- vanilla: I used extract
How to make vegan whipped cream:
- Scoop fat from coconut milk into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix using a hand blender. Be careful not to over mix.
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar. Mix.
- Serve over anything you want.
- I actually recommend leaving this in the fridge for a few hours after making it. The texture becomes a lot more like “normal” whipped cream, and has beautiful peaks!
- Use full-fat coconut milk, not lite.
- You need to chill the coconut milk in the fridge for at least ten hours before making this recipe.
- Scoop only the white fat from the can, not the liquid that will be on the bottom.
How to use vegan whipped cream:
- Vegan Chai Latte
- Vegan Hot Chocolate
- Vegan Strawberry Crisp
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Vegan Iced Cappuccino
If you make this recipe, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Refrigerate the coconut milk for at least 10 hours.
- Place medium mixing bowl in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Open the can and scoop out only the fat. Place in the bowl.
- Use a mixer and whip for 1 minute.
- Sift in powdered sugar to the bowl and whip for 1 minute. Add vanilla extract.
- Refrigerate for more whipped texture.
- The nutritional value is an estimate.
- Placing whipped cream in fridge is recommended for a better texture.
- One serving suggestion is one tablespoon.