This Vegan Berry Nice Cream is the perfect dessert for hot summer days. This dairy-free and sugar-free ice cream can be made in a blender in just minutes! Plus, it’s quick, easy, and only requires 3 ingredients!
My family and I have a new favorite dessert for the summer. Made with bananas, berries, and vegan milk, it’s a healthy option that will satisfy your sweet tooth! I love how easy it is to make, just put the ingredients in the blender and blend!
This is more of a soft-serve nice cream, but if you put it in the freezer before serving, then it should have more of an ice cream texture.
- frozen bananas: take ripe bananas, cut into chunks, and freeze the day before
- frozen berries: I used a mix of blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, and raspberries
- vegan milk: I used unsweetened almond milk, but any vegan milk works
How to make vegan ice cream with berries?
- Freeze bananas overnight.
- Put in frozen bananas, frozen berries, and almond milk into a blender.
- Blend until ice cream-like consistency. Add more milk if needed.
- Serve and enjoy.
What is nice cream?
Nice cream is just like ice cream, except without sugar, eggs, or dairy! Usually, it is made of blended frozen bananas and any addition like berries or chocolate!
How to store nice cream?
Simply store in an air-tight container and put it in the freezer! Then let it soften and serve it when ready!
If you make this recipe, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
Vegan Berry Nice Cream
- 3 bananas
- 2 cups of frozen berries
- 1 cups almond milk
- Chop the bananas into chunks, and put them into a ziplock bag. Freeze the bananas in a freezer overnight.
- The next day, put the frozen bananas, frozen berries, and almond milk into the blender, and blend. Add more milk if needed.
- For soft-serve texture, serve right away in a bowl, cup, or cone. For scoopable texture, place ice cream in a container and freeze.