This flavorful Vegan Iced Cappuccino is the ultimate drink for hot days! Using cold coffee, bananas, your favorite plant-based milk, and Medjool dates, this recipe is one you can make in no time!
Vegan Iced Cappuccinos are one of my favorite ways to make coffee, especially since summer is coming and the temperatures are rising! Having an ice-cold drink in this heat is a must!
This drink is rich, energizing, and incredibly easy, only needing a couple of ingredients and a few minutes!
This coffee would go perfectly with your breakfast, with a muffin, or just by its self!
- frozen bananas: cut a banana into medium chunks and freeze the day before
- plant-based milk: I used unsweetened almond milk, but any vegan milk works
- ice cubes: to make it more frappuccino style
- instant coffee mix: any instant coffee works, but I used decaf.
- dates: I used Medjool dates
How to make vegan iced cappuccino?
- Freeze the banana overnight.
- Stir the instant coffee mix and cold water together to make cold coffee.
- Blend together the frozen bananas, ice cubes, cold coffee, plant-based milk, and dates.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
Vegan Iced Cappuccino
- 1 banana frozen
- 1-2 cups of ice
- 1 1/2 tsp instant coffee mix
- 1 cup of cold water
- 3/4 cups your choice of vegan milk
- 3 dates pitted
- Cut the banana in medium-sized chunks and put it into a ziplock bag. Place the bag in the freezer and let freeze overnight.
- Mix the instant coffee mix and cold water together in a measuring cup.
- Put the frozen banana chunks, ice, cold coffee, vegan milk, and dates into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve with coconut sugar on top.