Creamy, cheesy, and delicious, this Vegan Mac & Cheese is the perfect comfort food for any day! Veggie sauce makes this completely dairy-free!
When the temperatures drop, one of the things I look forward to the most, other than the holidays, is pasta! After making my Vegan Alfredo Sauce, I thought of some ways I could use it. Then it hit me–mac & cheese.
It’s perfect! Easy, quick, super delicious, and probably a childhood favorite for most. Plus, it’s amazing for days where you don’t feel like cooking a lot since you just have to cook the noodles and stir in the sauce!
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- Nutritional Yeast
How to make vegan mac & cheese:
- Cook macaroni noodles according to instructions on the box.
- Pour in alfredo sauce and stir until combined.
- Add nutritional yeast and stir.
- Serve and enjoy!
More pasta dinner ideas:
If you make this recipe, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
Vegan Mac & Cheese
- 1 cup macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- In a pot, cook macaroni according to instructions on the box.
- Drain and add sauce immediately.
- Stir over medium-high heat.
- Add nutritional yeast and stir in.
- Serve right away.