These Easy Moroccan Lentils are healthy, flavorful, and delicious for lunch or dinner! Plus, they only take 30 minutes to cook!
I am in love with these Moroccan-inspired lentils! Especially since I can cook them with the Instant Pot in only 30 minutes! The spices give this dish an amazing flavor.
- green lentils
- green bell pepper
- chili powder
How to make Moroccan Lentils?
- Saute the onions and garlic in your Instant Pot.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir in.
- Cook for 30 minutes on manual setting.
If you make this recipe, share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
Vegan Moroccan Lentils
- 1 1/5 cups green lentils
- 4 1/5 cups water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 can/15 oz diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- On the Saute setting, heat up oil in your Instant Pot.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook until onions become almost translucent.
- Add the green lentils, diced tomatoes, green pepper, and spices. Mix together thoroughly.
- Close the lid, press manual or pressure cook button, and set timer to 30 minutes.
- The Instant Pot will beep after a few seconds.
- After the cooking cycle is done, carefully open the lid and stir the lentils.
- If the dish is too watery for you, let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!