This Vegan Fried Rice is a healthy and easy lunch or dinner! Using only a few ingredients and a little time, you can make a delicious dish full of flavor!
I love fried rice, so this was a super fun recipe to make! I love all the different flavors from the vegetables and from the soy sauce. Plus, it’s a super healthy lunch or dinner to make!
- brown rice
- minced garlic
- olive oil
- corn kernels
- sweet peas
- soy sauce
- black pepper
- green onions
How to make vegan fried rice?
- Precook the brown rice and leave it in the fridge overnight.
- Saute the onions, garlic, and celery with olive oil until onions are almost translucent.
- Add the brown rice, corn kernels, sweet peas, carrots, soy sauce, salt, and black pepper.
- Saute until cooked.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
If you make this recipe, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
Vegan Fried Rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups of corn sweet pea, and carrot mix
- 3 tbsps soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Before starting, make sure you have two cups of rice that was cooked the day before and chilled overnight.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute the onions, celery, and garlic until onions are almost translucent. Stir often.
- Add the corn, sweet pea, and carrot mix, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Cook while stirring often until the vegetables are defrosted.
- Add the rice, and cook until heated.
- Serve and enjoy!