This Tahini Dressing is made with 5 ingredients and only takes a few minutes to make. The nuttiness from the tahini and the sourness from the lemon juice make a perfect combo!
In an effort to buy less ready-made products, I decided to make my own salad dressings. I’m currently obsessed with this creamy lemon tahini dressing. I love the nuttiness from the tahini, the sourness from the lemon juice, and the sweetness from the honey!
- lemon juice
- maple syrup or agave syrup
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Slowly pour in the water and mix until smooth.
- Drizzle over salad and enjoy!
You can store this dressing in an airtight bottle for up to 5 days!
Is it healthy?
Yep! Tahini has vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats! The lemon juice is a great source of vitamin C!
If you make this recipe, share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- a pinch of salt
- In a bowl, mix the tahini, maple/agave syrup, lemon juice, garlic, and salt together.
- Add a tablespoon of water and continue mixing, repeating until the dressing is smooth.
- Drizzle over salad.