Looking for the perfect snack? These Peanut Butter Energy Balls will keep you full and energized!
I love making these energy balls! They are such an easy snack to make and they keep you energized! I love adding peanut butter, chopped nuts, and coconut flakes in mine!
- old-fashioned oats
- peanut butter
- maple syrup
- flax seeds
- toppings of your choice
How to make energy balls?
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Scoop out some mixture and roll into a ball
- Place all energy balls on a sheet and put into the fridge for 30 minutes or overnight
Are energy balls good for you?
Yes! The oats are super nutritious, peanut butter has protein, potassium, and fiber, and the maple syrup contains antioxidants!
Do energy balls give you energy?
Absolutely! They are super healthy and nutritious, are super easy to make, and are the perfect snack on the go!
When should you eat energy balls?
Before or after a workout, or if you need a boost of energy! I recommend only eating 1-2 energy balls a day, though.
If you make this recipe, share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Additions of your choice
- Mix everything in a bowl.
- Roll the mixture into balls.
- Place on a plate or in an air-tight container and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes or overnight.
If the mixture isn’t coming together, add more maple syrup or peanut butter.