Make this delicious and filling Vegetable Power Bowl to keep you full and energized! Using my favorite vegetables, sweet potatoes, and cauliflower!
I love making this power bowl. It’s super filling, healthy, and I can choose different ingredients to switch up the flavor! I love adding homemade hummus and cherry tomatoes on top!
- sweet potatoes
- red onion
- red bell peppers
- olive oil
- green onions
- grape tomatoes
How to make a power bowl?
- Start with a spinach base.
- Add cooked quinoa, roasted vegetables, and fresh vegetables.
- Top with hummus and cherry tomatoes.
- Drizzle with dressing.
What is in a power bowl?
Anything you want! You start with a base of spinach, then roasted vegetables of your choice, and add toppings like hummus!
Are power bowls healthy?
Totally! The spinach contains vitamins and minerals, the roasted sweet potatoes contain fiber, vitamins, and minerals, the quinoa is very high in fiber and protein, containing all the essential amino acids, and the hummus is nutritious and full of protein!
If you make this recipe, share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
Vegetable Power Bowl
- 2 small sweet potatoes peeled and chopped
- 1 medium cauliflower chopped into small florets
- 1/2 medium red onion peeled and chopped
- 1 large red bell peppers seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil divided
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa.
- 1 medium bunch green onions chopped.
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Chopped spinach
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide chopped veggies onto the baking sheets. Drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil over the veggies and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the veggies for 30-40 minutes, until tender.
- Meanwhile, add quinoa to a large pot with 2 cups of water and stir. Cook for 12-14 minutes, until water is absorbed and quinoa is fluffy. Fluff quinoa with a fork.
- Chop cucumbers and green onions and rinse the tomatoes.
- Remove roasted veggies from the oven.
- Add a couple of handfuls of chopped lettuce to the bottom of a shallow bowl. Top with quinoa, roasted veggies, and fresh veggies.
- Drizzle with dressing, and toss until coated.