These Roasted Sweet Potatoes are the perfect holiday side dish. Comforting and full of flavor, this recipe will leave you reaching for another bite!
This recipe goes amazingly with my Vegan Mashed Potatoes.
You can never have too many side dishes though, so I decided on these roasted sweet potatoes! They’re soft, flavorful, and so delicious! And super simple too!
- sweet potatoes: medium-sized
- oil: I used olive oil
- seasoning: sea salt, black pepper, paprika, cumin, garlic powder
How to make roasted sweet potatoes:
- Preheat oven.
- Peel and chop sweet potatoes. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Cover with oil and seasoning and mix well.
- Place sweet potatoes spaced out on a pan.
- Cook for 35 minutes.
- Wait until completely cool before serving.
Place leftover sweet potatoes in an air-tight container with lid and put it in the fridge.
If you make this recipe, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
Vegan Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 3-4 sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400° Farhenheit.
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes, then place in a bowl.
- Pour olive oil and seasoning over the sweet potatoes and mix well.
- Spread sweet potatoes on a pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely.