Fluffy, moist, and oh so delicious, these Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes are sure to get you into a fall mood! Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!
I recommend serving this with my Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin spice, pumpkin muffins, and now pumpkin pancakes. Maybe I’m a bit too obsessed with pumpkin. But, hey, it’s Fall!
These pancakes are so delicious! They’re fluffy and the pumpkin flavor is very apparent. I served them with maple syrup and chopped pecans and my family loved it!
- flour: I used all-purpose
- baking powder
- baking soda
- brown sugar
- pumpkin pie spice
- pumpkin puree
- plant-based milk: I used almond milk, but any plant-based milk works
- apple cider vinegar
- oil: I used vegetable oil
How to make vegan pumpkin pancakes?
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients until well combined. Don’t over mix.
- Place a pan over medium heat and add a bit of batter to the pan.
- After 1-2 minutes, flip, and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Place on a plate after finished.
- Serve with toppings and enjoy!
Place pancakes (excluding toppings) in an air-tight container and place in the fridge. When ready to eat, reheat in the microwave for 1 minute.
More pumpkin recipes:
If you make this recipe, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1 cup and 3 tbsps flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsps brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsps oil
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Do not over mix.
- Place a pan over medium heat and pour some batter onto it.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, flip, and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes.
- Place on a plate once done.
- Repeat until all batter is gone.
- Serve and enjoy!