Healthy, flavorful, and delicious, this Roasted Cauliflower is a perfect side dish to your dinners. This recipe is sure to leave you wanting more!
This recipe goes lovely with my Vegan Mashed Potatoes.
My family and I LOVE cauliflower! You can use it in so many ways; roasted, in a sauce, and so much more. Roasting vegetables brings out their flavors, so it’s by far my favorite way to cook them.
- cauliflower: a full head
- oil: I recommend olive oil
- seasoning: salt, Italian seasoning, garlic powder
How to make roasted cauliflower:
- Wash and cut cauliflower into similar-sized pieces.
- Place cauliflower in a bowl and cover with oil and seasoning.
- Toss until well covered.
- Spread cauliflower over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes or until tender and browning.
- Wait until cool.
Place in an air-tight container and put in the fridge for up to four days. When ready to eat, microwave for 30 seconds.
More side dishes:
If you make this recipe, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tsps olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425° Farhenheit.
- Wash and cut cauliflower into florets.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Add with oil and seasoning. Toss until coated.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread cauliflower in a single layer.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes or until tender and browning.
- Let cool and enjoy.