This Vegan Avocado Salad Dressing is a refreshing, light, and delicious addition to salads. Easy, quick, and healthy, this recipe is the ultimate way to use avocados!
This salad dressing has become my number one favorite for the summer. It’s light, creamy, and so delicious! I am a HUGE fan of avocados, so this recipe is perfect for me!
The creaminess from the avocado, the combination of the lemon juice and garlic, the sweetness from the maple syrup, and the amazing flavors from the spices create a perfect topping for your summer salads, just like my Lemon Tahini Dressing.
- avocado: make sure they’re nice and ripe
- garlic: fresh minced, but you can use garlic powder if that’s all you have
- lemon juice: to add brightness
- olive oil: I recommend extra virgin
- maple syrup: to balance out the flavors
- seasoning: salt, pepper, dried dill, dried parsley
How to make avocado salad dressing?
- Put all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve over salad and enjoy!
How to store avocado salad dressing?
Pour the salad dressing into a tall glass container with lid. Place in the fridge until your ready to serve.
If you make this recipe, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
Vegan Avocado Salad Dressing
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Place all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve on salad or pour into a tall glass container with lid and place it into the fridge.
Every salad dressing serving is 2 tablespoons.