Creamy, energizing, and super healthy, this Vegan Breakfast Smoothie is a perfect and easy drink to make when you don’t have a lot of time. Simply add all ingredients to the blender and blend!
This breakfast smoothie is a time-saver on busy mornings! Especially since all I have to do is just blend all the ingredients in the blender!
This smoothie is super easy, only requiring a few ingredients! Spinach, fruit, plant-based milk, and ginger make it extra healthy! Plus, it’s super filling!
If you’re looking for more quick breakfast ideas, I recommend my Vegan Overnight Oats.
- spinach: fresh is better
- strawberries: frozen
- banana: fresh or frozen
- plant-based milk: I used almond milk, but any plant-based milk should work
- ginger: to boost your immune system
How to make vegan breakfast smoothie?
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
If you make this recipe, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
Vegan Breakfast Smoothie
- 6 cups spinach
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana chopped
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 cup water
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve and enjoy!