Smooth, sweet, and creamy, this Vegan Edible Cookie Dough is an amazing and easy dessert or snack! Simply serve in a bowl and enjoy!
I am in love with this edible cookie dough! It’s vegan, sweet, and healthier since it doesn’t use any sugar! Add toppings such as chocolate chips, raisins, or anything you normally put in cookies, and you have a totally personalized and edible cookie dough!
It’s delicious as a dessert, but you could also have it as a snack! Even better, you could serve this with a glass of your favorite plant-based milk!
If you’re looking for more dessert recipes, I recommend my Vegan Strawberry Crisp!
- chickpeas: canned and drained
- oats: I used old-fashion rolled oats
- maple syrup
- nut butter: I used peanut butter but almond butter would work too
- almond extract or vanilla extract
- mix-ins: such as chocolate chips or raisins
How to make edible cookie dough?
- In a food processor, blend the chickpeas until smooth.
- Add oats, maple syrup, peanut butter, and almond extract and blend.
- Transfer to a bowl and add mix-ins. Mix until combined.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
Vegan Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas
- 1 tbsp oats
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Blend in a food processor until creamy.
- Add oats, maple syrup, peanut butter, and almond extract. Blend until smooth.
- Move to a bowl and add mix-ins.
- Serve in a bowl.