This Vegan Cornbread is fluffy, moist, and flavorful. Requiring only a few ingredients, you can have a delicious side dish in no time!
My family and I have been loving this recipe. This has definitely been one of my favorite side dishes recently!
This cornbread is so fluffy, easy, and delicious. It’s also slightly sweet, so you can add less sugar if preferred. It’s delicious with chili or any spicy food!
If you’re looking for more side dish ideas, I recommend my Vegan Cheesy Roasted Broccoli.
- flour: I used all-purpose
- yellow cornmeal
- baking powder
- sugar: I used granulated sugar
- oil: I used vegetable oil but canola oil also works
- plant-based milk: I used almond milk
How to make vegan cornbread?
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl until combined.
- Add wet ingredients and mix.
- Pour into a lightly greased skillet or round cake pan.
- Bake at 400 for 23-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
If you make this recipe, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar, and salt until combined.
- Add oil and milk and stir.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased skillet or cake pan.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!