Sweet, fruity, and absolutely delicious, this Vegan Strawberry Crisp is a delicious dessert for the summer! Serve with ice cream or whipped cream and guests are sure to eat every last bite!
This dessert is probably one of my favorites for the summer now. Seeing as strawberries are in stock, I needed something to do with them, and this is a perfect use!
This Strawberry Crisp (aka Strawberry Crumble) is vegan, sweet, and sour all at the same time! The crispiness from the topping and the juiciness of the strawberry filling makes an amazing and delicious contrast!
If you’re looking for more summer desserts, I recommend my Vegan Berry Nice Cream.
- strawberries: sliced
- vanilla extract: to sweeten
- lemon juice: to balance the flavors
- coconut sugar: to sweeten
- cornstarch: or arrowroot powder
- oats: I used old-fashioned rolled oats
- coconut oil: to combine
- peanut butter: or almond butter
- flour: I used all-purpose flour but almond flour works as well
- seasoning: salt and cinnamon
How to make Vegan Strawberry Crisp?
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Mix strawberries, vanilla extract, lemon juice, coconut sugar, and cornstarch.
- In a separate bowl, mix rolled oats, coconut oil, peanut butter, flour, and seasoning.
- Pour strawberry mixture in a skillet. Crumble the topping over the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 35-37 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with ice cream, whipped cream, or on its own.
If you make this recipe, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
Vegan Strawberry Crisp
- 5 cups of strawberries sliced
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup and 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup peanut or almond butter melted
- 1 cup all-purpose or almond flour
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit and spray a skillet with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix strawberries, vanilla extract, lemon juice, coconut sugar, and cornstarch.
- In another bowl, mix rolled oats, coconut oil, peanut butter, flour, and seasoning.
- Pour strawberries into the skillet and crumble topping over.
- Bake in oven for 35-37 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Serve once cool on its own or with ice cream or whipped cream.