Looking for a healthy and delicious snack? Make these Air Fryer Roasted Chickpeas and you’ll have the perfect snack in minutes!
Chickpeas (aka Garbonzo beans) are my favorite vegetables. This recipe is definitely a win-win because it’s healthy, delicious, and super quick and easy to make! My whole family loved these roasted chickpeas, they were all gone almost instantly. We turn them into hummus at least once a week.
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Italian seasoning
How to make roasted chickpeas in an air fryer?
- Drain, rinse and dry your chickpeas. Place them in a bowl.
- If you see any shells on your chickpeas, you can take them off, but this is not necessary.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper over the chickpeas.
- Spread chickpeas evenly over the air fryer’s racks, making sure they aren’t too close to each other.
- Spray a mist of olive oil spray over the chickpeas and place it into the air fryer.
- Set the air fryer to 390° F and cook for 15 minutes.
- Afterward, transfer chickpeas into a bowl.
- Mix the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and Italian seasoning together in a separate bowl, and season the chickpeas.
- Toss the chickpeas, and you’re done!
How to serve roasted chickpeas?
They are delicious as a snack on their own or can be served on a salad like croutons.
How long do they last?
If you store them in a container with a lid, they will be good for about 2 weeks.
If you make this recipe, share it on Instagram and tag me @deliciouslymadefromplants!
Air Fryer Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 can of chickpeas
- Olive oil spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pour chickpeas into a strainer bowl (you can keep the aquafaba aka the water from the chickpeas for more recipes).
- Rinse and dry the chickpeas, and place them into a bowl.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper on the chickpeas and toss.
- Spread chickpeas on the air fryer racks, and place them into the air fryer at 390°F for 15 minutes.
- If the chickpeas are not crunchy enough, cook them for another 5 minutes.
- Once finished, transfer chickpeas into a bowl.
- Mix paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning together in a bowl, and sprinkle over the chickpeas.
- Toss, and enjoy!